Take a Deep Breath/ God is stilll on the throne
I knew Wednesday afternoon when the phone rang things were not going to be good. It was the lawyer for my parents. He was working on taxes and needed me to get some money paid out soon to us three children. So when he called Thursday morning I was was a little more ready. I did as he told me. Yet my one brother told me he was still using our parents address, last he would talk to me. Then the postal carrier told me all had a change of address submitted. So while my brother who bought a house about 15-20 years ago I have and address to, but my brother who is not working , supporting his children, I had none. To get the check in the mail as instructed by the lawyer, I needed one. So my dear husband called him, after giving me the phone number for him. I dropped the check in the mail. This morning I open my e-mail to find out the sheriff showed up 2 hours later looking for my brother? First I heard of it, that I supposedly sent? I know better than that and so do you. Yet the venom from this person is so strong I am glad I know the God who can comfort and calm me back down. I will be me, God may one day save him. I pray it is soon. We can tell it is getting closer to his return every day.
School has been going a little better since the visiting teacher was last here. Yet I need to order more Joyce Herzog books. Our Math U See should be here soon.
School has been going a little better since the visiting teacher was last here. Yet I need to order more Joyce Herzog books. Our Math U See should be here soon.
Labels: brothers


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home