Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Palin's visit Dubuque!

Today Todd & Sarah Palin came to our fair community! I got to see her from a distance. They brought with them Mr. Hank Williams Jr. who lead the singing of our "National Anthem" very nicely done. Then he sang "

"McCain-Palin Tradition" By Hank Williams Jr."

I found a link to it on you tube so if you click on the name her it should take you there. I'll have to see if any of my pictures turned out nice or not, tomorrow. Just remember to go vote! The thing I found disappointing was she wore jeans. Loved her talk though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map