Hot Tub Winterised
Today I went over an did not have to go to the Dr.'s appointment with mom. I wanted to talk to the Dr. office but could not put my hand on the form I needed so I went over to see mom. While she was still in bed she looked so much better than on Wednesday. I was told she seemed as medicated still on Thursday. We both wonder what they gave her, as they denied giving her any sleeping pills or any thing like that. The DHS lady stopped by. We have not heard back from her even though I called her about 3:30 to see what she was thinking. OH well, I will hear when the time is right. i had a nice visit with mom care taker as well. I pray God richly blesses her, she is a big blessing to me.
At the house I pulled dad's farmers market sign back on to his property. I was picking up trash along the side of the road when the hot tub guys arrived. The power was not on at the outside box with the switch on so we went inside to find the ones in there. They were all on. So we went back up stairs and the outside outlet was working. =-) So I went to the freezer and started pitching from the old food that is freezer burnt. It was very hard to throw way T-bone steak, Swiss stakes, sausage, and more yet it was dated 1986. I am sure 21 year old meat is no longer good. I only partially filled the trash can but it seemed heavy so I pulled it out to be dumped locked up and left.
At the house I pulled dad's farmers market sign back on to his property. I was picking up trash along the side of the road when the hot tub guys arrived. The power was not on at the outside box with the switch on so we went inside to find the ones in there. They were all on. So we went back up stairs and the outside outlet was working. =-) So I went to the freezer and started pitching from the old food that is freezer burnt. It was very hard to throw way T-bone steak, Swiss stakes, sausage, and more yet it was dated 1986. I am sure 21 year old meat is no longer good. I only partially filled the trash can but it seemed heavy so I pulled it out to be dumped locked up and left.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home