WW Lifetime!
Not getting much done. Some school work each day mostly math, piano and reading, not a lot more but some. Not much knitting either, I have frogged and re-balled 6 balls of yarn! I tore apart the painted gloves gage was too small. I want to start the Victorian Lace Socks, that the Six Sox KAL though yahoo groups is currently working on. I am still trying to figure out what size needle to try the painted gloves on I am thinking size 3 but wondering if I should purchase size 4's hummm, should that still be too tight.
While I am encouraged that mom might be able to walk, stand, not have to use that hoyer lift she does not like at all. They are putting her back on skilled to see! She is feeding herself! They thought she could not do that either. =-)
At the meeting last night I was where I needed to be weight wise. Still the part that counts in the pocket book was when I went today!!!! I went to the weight watchers meeting and mentioned I did not get my 16 week thingy charm last week. Yet today was my 6th week of maintenance!!!!!!! I did it I made lifetime! I was so excited I was shaking filling in the form. I got my hands for sticking it out 16 weeks and my key for making lifetime!!! I still want to got to share with the others but I am wanting to work there if I could so I could be a leader possibly? I do not know. Some of that could depend of factors I cannot control.
While I am encouraged that mom might be able to walk, stand, not have to use that hoyer lift she does not like at all. They are putting her back on skilled to see! She is feeding herself! They thought she could not do that either. =-)
At the meeting last night I was where I needed to be weight wise. Still the part that counts in the pocket book was when I went today!!!! I went to the weight watchers meeting and mentioned I did not get my 16 week thingy charm last week. Yet today was my 6th week of maintenance!!!!!!! I did it I made lifetime! I was so excited I was shaking filling in the form. I got my hands for sticking it out 16 weeks and my key for making lifetime!!! I still want to got to share with the others but I am wanting to work there if I could so I could be a leader possibly? I do not know. Some of that could depend of factors I cannot control.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home