No Dentist for Mom Today
Not getting enough done around here and today mom missed her dentist appointment dad had made for her. Now she will have to wait three weeks, and I will have to go at a busy running the boys day to get her to it. Still it will be good to know where she needs to be and make contact. DH assured me he can handle it, with the boys back home. It will be after the Jubilee.
So much to get done.
The Jubilee is just around the corner! I am looking forward to that.
I wonder how youngest brothers Dr. appointment went today? I wish his girlfriend and him would quit making him a victim of very thing and helpless. I wish he would stand up and be responsible for his children. Who will he turn to to pick up the pieces next time now that dad is gone?
So much to get done.
The Jubilee is just around the corner! I am looking forward to that.
I wonder how youngest brothers Dr. appointment went today? I wish his girlfriend and him would quit making him a victim of very thing and helpless. I wish he would stand up and be responsible for his children. Who will he turn to to pick up the pieces next time now that dad is gone?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home