Today Filled Up
From nothing going on a today, a week and a half ago, planned for today. It booked up pretty quick. The play was enjoyable last night.
Church cleaning , Mrs. Smith coming to talk about Child Evangelism Christmas Party this afternoon. I really want to make some progress on my socks I have not touched for a few days. Yesterday I was assigned my dishcoth exchange partner. It took digging and digging to find her information but I did. Yahoo should work on having more option than just going next 20 times to get to the K's when there is a large database. Black and white kitchen and bright colors are here favorite. What to make I really like two color work and the Garterlac pattern. I have started a two color work one for her I wonder if this will be the one I send or make another.
Church cleaning , Mrs. Smith coming to talk about Child Evangelism Christmas Party this afternoon. I really want to make some progress on my socks I have not touched for a few days. Yesterday I was assigned my dishcoth exchange partner. It took digging and digging to find her information but I did. Yahoo should work on having more option than just going next 20 times to get to the K's when there is a large database. Black and white kitchen and bright colors are here favorite. What to make I really like two color work and the Garterlac pattern. I have started a two color work one for her I wonder if this will be the one I send or make another.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home