Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Busy weekend!

Well we had a full weekend with the going home service for our friend Friday evening. Saturday driving 4 hours, cheering, running and taking pictures. Running to the sale on Sugar and Cream before it ran out. I should be stocked for the foreseeable future. Until Dec 2007, there was one month the moderator has not decided yet. Then again I stock up. ;-) getting to bed late having the time change. We got up and made it to church on time. I had nursery today, Evelyn was my buddy. She even was coming to me tonight when she got there. Some knitting, I frogged the whole Little bigger Sophie bag and re cast on. I think I have about 10 rows re knit. I am up to about row 18 on the socks (toe). So I am making slow progress. I need to get some pictures. Well I am going to call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map