the day today
Well, Three days and I have not knit a stitch on my Iris garden socks! This is the part of the week I expected to do the most. Yet I have mot had more than a minute to knit at any given time! Where does all the time go.
Since ds15 was home today (conferences break) and I choose to use the Cross Country ski machine while people were awake . I now know how to work the computer on it. Yeah, I went for 20 minutes and went 1.1 miles, it said I used 212 calories. Not sure about that but my heart rate was getting more of a work out according to there charts than I thought I could get it to. At weight in today I am down 9.5 pounds. Another 7 and I will be where I thought I was when I started. I still have trouble believing our scale was 16 pound off! That is still plenty over weight and I have a long way to go to get where I would like to get back to. 56.5 I must drop 71.5 I could be the in sizes I should be in. Time will tell.
What kept me from knitting today was house stuff, then running, helping make a desert for supper, and going to the play at the high school with ds 15. They did a William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night Dream. The English was hard to understand at times but it was a hoot. Funny, funny, funny. It never ceases to amaze me how many former home educated student play the leading parts. They do not believe any thing like we do but the Brightbacks, Bauer-Shorns, and Reeders all come to mind quickly. What a good job they do, and for $6.00 even I could afford it.
Since ds15 was home today (conferences break) and I choose to use the Cross Country ski machine while people were awake . I now know how to work the computer on it. Yeah, I went for 20 minutes and went 1.1 miles, it said I used 212 calories. Not sure about that but my heart rate was getting more of a work out according to there charts than I thought I could get it to. At weight in today I am down 9.5 pounds. Another 7 and I will be where I thought I was when I started. I still have trouble believing our scale was 16 pound off! That is still plenty over weight and I have a long way to go to get where I would like to get back to. 56.5 I must drop 71.5 I could be the in sizes I should be in. Time will tell.
What kept me from knitting today was house stuff, then running, helping make a desert for supper, and going to the play at the high school with ds 15. They did a William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night Dream. The English was hard to understand at times but it was a hoot. Funny, funny, funny. It never ceases to amaze me how many former home educated student play the leading parts. They do not believe any thing like we do but the Brightbacks, Bauer-Shorns, and Reeders all come to mind quickly. What a good job they do, and for $6.00 even I could afford it.


2 Comments:
At Mon Nov 06, 09:57:00 AM PST,
Anonymous said…
Just wanted to say that Mrs. W is a wonderful woman and I'm glad she's mine.
Mr. W
At Mon Nov 06, 09:27:00 PM PST,
A. M. Warnke said…
Thanks dear!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home