Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Slow Down, I cannot keep up!


Life is so busy! We had George over for dinner last night. DS 13 did a wonderful job cooking. I wish we had not all had to run different directions after supper, it was so nice to visit. Once dh went to class and two boys went to Boy Scout three of us came home for popcorn and a movie. (Good Boy, we have seen it before it is fine, it belongs to the library where we will go tonight.) I did get the toes done on my six socks knit a long! (Yeah!) I have re-knit all I frogged on the Sophie bag on Saturday.

With our plans to go out for dinner tonight, look at a coffee table and two end tables for sale, and the library. I think we will have a full day. I had to run ds 15 to school, made it to ds 13 one government schools class, ran to the store. Now we have piano lessons and ds 13 back to the government school for wrestling. It is really full. I want to slow down and enjoy the journey. I better go shot those sock for Deb in case she visit my site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map