Election Day, full day
Well not to much school work today, brownies baked. Then off to vote, before heading to the middle school, library back to the middle school. A stop home for a quick lunch (making the salad for the banquet) then off to piano lessons, leaving early to get the middle schooler back for his meet, after lessons I finished up the Chocolate Brownie Truffle, out the door late for the wrestling meet (won his first match by a fall, lost his second match), another quick stop home for plates and off to the Cross Country Awards Banquet.
Election returns are sounding like there are going as bad as they possibly could be. Only Lukan has been able to keep his seat of those I wanted to win and even he is not one I get to vote for. sigh! Like the blue for the election blues?
Election returns are sounding like there are going as bad as they possibly could be. Only Lukan has been able to keep his seat of those I wanted to win and even he is not one I get to vote for. sigh! Like the blue for the election blues?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home