Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Worms

They were just ordinary worms as far as I could see. I am not sure what rock the young ones have been living under but today I was out side when ds 13 was filling his rabbits water bottle. He still had not washed off the out side from a week or two ago. So I told him to do it, now. He choose to have ds 10 help him get the garden hose to do this simple task. While he waited I told him to wash the hutch down too. Well they had the water running longer than needed and the excess was flooding the grass near the hutch, so the worms came up. They put them on the retaining wall and came in and told me they were the biggest works they have ever seen. So I had to go see. Just ordinary sized worms as far as I could see. Anyone for fishing? Boys. I just love them.

Well I tried again to put a picture in my about me. But it did not work from yahoo photos or a dummy blog I started for it. So I think I will give up for today. I will have to try again another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map