Well,
I got the pictures down loaded, but could not get back on that computer tonight! Ds 15 ran as he has been. Alan Won the Varsity meet! yet the rest of our guys were far enough behind the team finished second. Our Fesh/Soph did about the same but JV did not far well in the City meet.
All stitches out! I need to get a picture.
The little guys were cold at the meet and were challeged by a bad youth. Young chidren should not exposed to some words thoughts ideas. Thank heavens they did not really understand what he was asking them. I just wish I did not need to explain it to them because of this.
I finish the socks! and I can not get to the pictures! I want on that computer! I am making quicker progress on the exchange bag, close to the bottom, and Hallowig, added the bangs. ! .
All stitches out! I need to get a picture.
The little guys were cold at the meet and were challeged by a bad youth. Young chidren should not exposed to some words thoughts ideas. Thank heavens they did not really understand what he was asking them. I just wish I did not need to explain it to them because of this.
I finish the socks! and I can not get to the pictures! I want on that computer! I am making quicker progress on the exchange bag, close to the bottom, and Hallowig, added the bangs. ! .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home