Where does the time Go
Today I downloaded and cropped pictures from the last several days and it is late enough I do not have time to up load them. =-( May be I can stick a couple in here.Here we have ds 15 yr. running.
Ds 13 leg healing.

and Scale Skin Socks made with 6sox KAL done and posted in time. =-) Now 3 KAL start October 1. I think I am ready for that. I am having trouble picking between two color choices for the Socks KAL.
The dish cloth I would like to stock up on more color choices but I do have some thing on hand I can use. and finally thanks to getting dh unhappy with me I have more yarn to make bags with. =-)Today was the Homecoming parade for ds high school. We were surprised to see one person in the parade. Our lawyer! I should have figured though. This place only had one high school (public) until 1979. Since he graduated in 1966 I should not have been surprised. He came over and check on how our 13 year old was doing, since being hit by the car riding his bike home from school. Just I do remember his political connections (where I first met him), military (me too), and law (our church hired him [in 2004] and our pastor and our family used his services when we purchased and sold home in May 2006.) Well it is getting late I better go. More later after hair cuts and fulling, I hope to stay away from the power washing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home