Just stuff
Today was and in service day (for the government schools). So my 15 year old was home and had friends over. My friend who does not drive wanted to get out and had her two grand children today. The two of use got out alone for an hour that turned into an hour and a half shopping at the blind book store (yes, it is an oxymoron) It is a used book store, the Independent Blind Society uses to raise funds. Ran to see the New Goodwill, I think it has been open about a year and the first time I made it there. then as we were coming home my 15 year old called and said we needed peanut butter so I stopped and bought that on the way home extending our trip over the hour I had him watching the younger ones. She stayed here quite a while, so I did not get to the computer until after the local high school football game got over. (The first quarter looked good for our team, in the ended we were crushed.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home