Very good day, well some things were
Both messages were great and the Sunday School lesson too.
The Vikings won!!! For which I was glad .=-) Which is hard since I think I am now alone in cheering for my team. Yes I think even the youngest has jumped ship on me. So here I am the lone Viking fan in the house. All but one here are traders they did like the Vikings best at one time or another in there life. I made good progress on one of the bags I am making for Christmas gifts I think this one will be for one of my nieces. I have a couple of things to get picture of tomorrow. The hard thing will be deciding how lone to make it and I am going to try and idea I have had. It may not work but is worth a try.
The one thing I blew big was eating if I am going to loose any weight. I had most of what I am allowed for the day at breakfast. I'll know better next time and they will do something different! So I had more than two day worth of points! Bad girl!!!
The Vikings won!!! For which I was glad .=-) Which is hard since I think I am now alone in cheering for my team. Yes I think even the youngest has jumped ship on me. So here I am the lone Viking fan in the house. All but one here are traders they did like the Vikings best at one time or another in there life. I made good progress on one of the bags I am making for Christmas gifts I think this one will be for one of my nieces. I have a couple of things to get picture of tomorrow. The hard thing will be deciding how lone to make it and I am going to try and idea I have had. It may not work but is worth a try.
The one thing I blew big was eating if I am going to loose any weight. I had most of what I am allowed for the day at breakfast. I'll know better next time and they will do something different! So I had more than two day worth of points! Bad girl!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home