Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here's hoping

I get to bed at a reasonable hour and wake up at a reasonable hour. I know things will go better. DS 15 is doing better driving. Needs to do better in AP World History. Wants to do well running at the city meet tomorrow. I plan to go. And as this is homecoming week I want to dress up a little in school colors, I want to make the Parade on Friday as well.

I did a few rows of the toes decreases for the socks. About doubled the size of the exchange bag I am making and the Hallowig is now at least 4.5 " of the back done. The skein is looking real small on the Hallowig. I hope it makes it or it will look really different from what it should as I have a lot of acrylic around here. I think I am turning into a cotton and wool snob. However, I do not have a budget for that and I was given most of the acrylic, from loved ones who are gone. Well I better run.

I could not find
"Print 127 Filatura Di Crossa"
to see what all I willl have to do to change yarns in a bag I am soon to be working on. The pattern says 7 skeins. When stocking up the most I purchased was 4 balls, of skeins of Patton's Classic Wool merino yet they are 223 yards where many others are much smaller the Moda Dea Cartwheel was only 77 yards so I only am using 2 balls Pattens to substitute for the 5 it called for as they are both a 4 medium withe the inrenational symbols. (YEA!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map