Another day, another ..
So...
The T.V station wants the church to keep "Door of Hope" on the air... So they wanted to know what it would take to bring us back. Preacher felt $100.00 a week was a fair price we as a church could afford. So we had a business meeting in church and are going to keep the broadcast and have to re shoot the last one OR part of it. You would think we would watch it but. It is the one channel we get on our T.V. We are so used to not watching it that we forget to turn it on. Then there is the fact we are not home in the evenings which is when it is on. So I do not think about it much. We laughed so hard when pastor said it would all be the same, same station. Was all it took for dh and the friend behind to say at the same time no less "Same Bat Time, Same Bat Station." with just the right emphasis, we laughed for 5 minutes could not keep a straight face for anything. ;-) I love our church (family).
School has been very rough this week.

Knitting - I can honestly say I have knit the last stitch on the bag I am making for the International Tote Exchange 2. It is on the small side for my likes but cute as a button. Just the finishing work to go. Must hurry as it needs to be in the mail toot sweet. I have been carrying the one I received everywhere, it is holding my current pair of socks. =-) I frogged the socks, but will restart as soon as I can. That is why they go everywhere. (Thank you Deb B. if you read this.) Today they went to the doctors office for my yearly physical. Well they have been frogged and not restarted yet, as of this post. I am dieing to show the bag for the International Tote Exchange 2. I hope Cathy likes it. I forgot to take one before it's bath, but am afriad to post it now as I want it to be a surprise.
Whose idea was that (yearly physicals) anyway? (Why did I go? at least I got out of the test at the hospital this year.) This year I let them weigh me, I would not allow that last year. They made note of the weird things going on but thought all were normal except the one was able to get a handle on with yogurt for the last month or so. I am starting to see what people talk about, aging is not nice. And just should my sons read this, I am not old yet!
weight- I think I will check Friday, if I can, just me. Why am I so scared to let my friends know how over weight I am? I must decide am in or not? Why am I logging everything and trying to figure it out if I am not? I was the only one not in the Weight Watchers that came tonight. Well then one other stopped in for a few minutes and left. I felt funny, but I will just have to deal with that. I wish I were not hung up on this.
The T.V station wants the church to keep "Door of Hope" on the air... So they wanted to know what it would take to bring us back. Preacher felt $100.00 a week was a fair price we as a church could afford. So we had a business meeting in church and are going to keep the broadcast and have to re shoot the last one OR part of it. You would think we would watch it but. It is the one channel we get on our T.V. We are so used to not watching it that we forget to turn it on. Then there is the fact we are not home in the evenings which is when it is on. So I do not think about it much. We laughed so hard when pastor said it would all be the same, same station. Was all it took for dh and the friend behind to say at the same time no less "Same Bat Time, Same Bat Station." with just the right emphasis, we laughed for 5 minutes could not keep a straight face for anything. ;-) I love our church (family).
School has been very rough this week.
Knitting - I can honestly say I have knit the last stitch on the bag I am making for the International Tote Exchange 2. It is on the small side for my likes but cute as a button. Just the finishing work to go. Must hurry as it needs to be in the mail toot sweet. I have been carrying the one I received everywhere, it is holding my current pair of socks. =-) I frogged the socks, but will restart as soon as I can. That is why they go everywhere. (Thank you Deb B. if you read this.) Today they went to the doctors office for my yearly physical. Well they have been frogged and not restarted yet, as of this post. I am dieing to show the bag for the International Tote Exchange 2.
Whose idea was that (yearly physicals) anyway? (Why did I go? at least I got out of the test at the hospital this year.) This year I let them weigh me, I would not allow that last year. They made note of the weird things going on but thought all were normal except the one was able to get a handle on with yogurt for the last month or so. I am starting to see what people talk about, aging is not nice. And just should my sons read this, I am not old yet!
weight- I think I will check Friday, if I can, just me. Why am I so scared to let my friends know how over weight I am? I must decide am in or not? Why am I logging everything and trying to figure it out if I am not? I was the only one not in the Weight Watchers that came tonight. Well then one other stopped in for a few minutes and left. I felt funny, but I will just have to deal with that. I wish I were not hung up on this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home