Two Paterns to Start
OK one is a restart. I started my Hyphen Boy Bag long ago. I made one of the shells type pieces and knew I was having so much trouble I would not have it done in time for the bag exchange I was making it for. So I set it a side to get one done for that. Then came the Christmas bags I tried to make last year. (What a mistake that turned out to be.) Before they were finished I started all this running 100 miles day in and out for what seemed too long. Christmas came and went. I have new responsibilities. Life is crazy. Then there is the princes Leia Hat, last time I looked for it it was no longer there from the web. I want to make for the rams in school colors. Since it is fall and home coming is nearing I would like to have it done for shcool spirit and all. I should talk to ds 16's friennd, she is pretty crafty as well. There is a very nice lady named M who is going to knit the Hyphen Boy Bag with me so I need to get these sock finied and these gloves!The last thing I need are more UFO's then I need to return to some of my deceased aunt's knitting to finish up.
School has started and is crawling along. Still using Math U See with all three boys. Doing spelling different this year. working on memory verses and hand writing. Still using Robinson for our reading, science, history, social studies, and so forth, writing. always more to do than time to do it!
I see I need to upload pictures of runners again. ;-)
Be sure to check out moms blog if you want to know what is going on with her.
School has started and is crawling along. Still using Math U See with all three boys. Doing spelling different this year. working on memory verses and hand writing. Still using Robinson for our reading, science, history, social studies, and so forth, writing. always more to do than time to do it!
I see I need to upload pictures of runners again. ;-)
Be sure to check out moms blog if you want to know what is going on with her.
Labels: school and knitting


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home