still here
I have not been righting much, still around though. I have been getting more done with school but we are going back to piano this week so that could though us a new curve ball.
Weight not much to say. I had gained a little back but am dropping it/to hold steady, I think. All fluctuates from time of day to time of month. =-) Still under goal.=-)
Knitting no progress. =-( not sure why. Trying to finish my Ram hat before Homecoming Friday. Bag, sock and gloves all seem to be waiting for me to finish a library book. Or has solitaire been stealing my free time. I did get the best score possible on both we have. So they are turned over to the build up game again. I will have to explain some time if you do not know what the hand held Radica brand ones are like. Better call it a day. I have tried knitting on all of the above but for every stitch I knit it seems I need to rip back farther each time. =-( Maybe I need the library book break.
Weight not much to say. I had gained a little back but am dropping it/to hold steady, I think. All fluctuates from time of day to time of month. =-) Still under goal.=-)
Knitting no progress. =-( not sure why. Trying to finish my Ram hat before Homecoming Friday. Bag, sock and gloves all seem to be waiting for me to finish a library book. Or has solitaire been stealing my free time. I did get the best score possible on both we have. So they are turned over to the build up game again. I will have to explain some time if you do not know what the hand held Radica brand ones are like. Better call it a day. I have tried knitting on all of the above but for every stitch I knit it seems I need to rip back farther each time. =-( Maybe I need the library book break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home