Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Am I Ready?

I want to be so I think I'll look into the possibility. To re start my hyphen boy bag. As I want to get the Ram horns done before homecoming and I need to do the bag first. Will I be able to finish the socks and/or the gloves first? Time will tell. I need to finish a lot!

Right now the plan on the horns is mixing the red and blue on the head hat part, and striping the horns. I hope I can remember how to make the Hyphen Boy Bag when I get the pattern out again. Glad I marked all the baggies a year ago as I would have long ago forgotten if I had not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map