Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting close

I took mom for her eye surgery today. Things went much quicker than before.

Victorian Lace Sock the gussets are done so are pretty close as well. Yet I memorize and have forgotten this pattern more than I can believe. I keep having to reference it. Must be too much on my mind. Another dishcloth KAL has started. I will have to wait to start it until I finish or do a couple of other things. =-( I want to do them all now LOL.=-)

School we have our first meeting with the supper vising teacher set up. we are now going on our second date by this should work. We have run into things in the past and it always worked out some where along the line. We have gotten of to a reasonable start, yet from last wed thought this Tuesday it is rough with the interruptions we currently face. Better get going another day to be on the road early.

I miss being able to add color to the font from time to time. =-( Please bring it back Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map