So Much to Say
Where should I start. October 1 my youngest brothers wife called and said there divorce was final. =-(
October 13 was dads birthday, I thought about it all dad, yet was busy so not dwelling on it continually. =-/
October 19 we headed to SC. 16 hours drive in the car. Saturday was my cousins wedding. Sunday my aunt had a get together planned after church. I was different being in a church that big, and missing Sunday School. We looked up another church dh had wanted to attend, so we went there Sunday night! We would love to go back! Here is a link to them. Near the bottom of this page you find contact information for them. Then Monday we drove the 16 hours home. Going down we were caught in 3-4 traffic jams. All in big cities except one that was an accident that we were at before the police and such. Coming home we drove in rain for at least 14.5-15 hours of the day, making that a challenge. Yet on the way home we only caught one traffic jam I am told you need to expect that with Atlanta so not too bad other than the rain.
Tuesday I was still tire from the trip when I had to go to take mom to the eye Dr. I fought sleep going over and in the office. I bought and ate some food coming home which helped that not to be as bad. I also asked for prayer which I know helped.
Wednesday I fielded a call, my new nephew arrived at 1:42 a.m. weighing 6# 10.8 ounces. They broke moms water because of her gestational diabetes. He was due November 5, and showed up October 24, 12 days after his next youngest sisters birthday 15 years earlier.
Wednesday held the selling of dads truck!!!! So much I could say about that but am too tired. I will say it did take three days. Monday calls and test drive. Tuesday Black Hawk County Courthouse, offer and meeting. Wednesday Dubuque County Court House and done in 2 trips and some phone calls.
October 24 at 10:20 p.m. Bouncer's heart had stopped beating. Now what to do.
Not much to report on all the other fronts. Weight is holding, I think, school is a struggle, knitting (what knitting? what is happening to me?) nothing finished since the Ram horns for home coming. Oh yeah, They were finished October 12, just before leaving for school at 11 a.m. I am working on a library book but not getting it done very fast.
Today Grandma W called she talked to us for 1 hour 21 minutes. How we miss her. We did get some school work done but it was hard with ITED's this week ds 16 was here more. Making it tough for us to get our work done.
A week ago Wednesday our freezer went out. Tonight we went to look to replace it. We could not find one we liked and could afford.Not much on the market currently.
October 13 was dads birthday, I thought about it all dad, yet was busy so not dwelling on it continually. =-/
October 19 we headed to SC. 16 hours drive in the car. Saturday was my cousins wedding. Sunday my aunt had a get together planned after church. I was different being in a church that big, and missing Sunday School. We looked up another church dh had wanted to attend, so we went there Sunday night! We would love to go back! Here is a link to them. Near the bottom of this page you find contact information for them. Then Monday we drove the 16 hours home. Going down we were caught in 3-4 traffic jams. All in big cities except one that was an accident that we were at before the police and such. Coming home we drove in rain for at least 14.5-15 hours of the day, making that a challenge. Yet on the way home we only caught one traffic jam I am told you need to expect that with Atlanta so not too bad other than the rain.
Tuesday I was still tire from the trip when I had to go to take mom to the eye Dr. I fought sleep going over and in the office. I bought and ate some food coming home which helped that not to be as bad. I also asked for prayer which I know helped.
Wednesday I fielded a call, my new nephew arrived at 1:42 a.m. weighing 6# 10.8 ounces. They broke moms water because of her gestational diabetes. He was due November 5, and showed up October 24, 12 days after his next youngest sisters birthday 15 years earlier.
Wednesday held the selling of dads truck!!!! So much I could say about that but am too tired. I will say it did take three days. Monday calls and test drive. Tuesday Black Hawk County Courthouse, offer and meeting. Wednesday Dubuque County Court House and done in 2 trips and some phone calls.
October 24 at 10:20 p.m. Bouncer's heart had stopped beating. Now what to do.
Not much to report on all the other fronts. Weight is holding, I think, school is a struggle, knitting (what knitting? what is happening to me?) nothing finished since the Ram horns for home coming. Oh yeah, They were finished October 12, just before leaving for school at 11 a.m. I am working on a library book but not getting it done very fast.
Today Grandma W called she talked to us for 1 hour 21 minutes. How we miss her. We did get some school work done but it was hard with ITED's this week ds 16 was here more. Making it tough for us to get our work done.
A week ago Wednesday our freezer went out. Tonight we went to look to replace it. We could not find one we liked and could afford.Not much on the market currently.
Labels: Bouncer, Family, freezer, trip, truck sold


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home