Where has the time went!
Oh my I did not realize I have neglected my blog this long. Then again this last week was nuts. Baseball at 9-10:15 for two boys alternating days, swim lessons at 11-11:35 for three boys, dentist Monday, Tuesday piano lessons, Wednesday library movie, Thursday back to the dentist again, while Friday we were to be ready to go camping at noon! Going over to visit mom, learning she will be discharged! Mom is going home, to her house! I am excited.
I am trying to get her Dr.'s appointment for Friday moved to Waterloo. I need to follow up with the County Attorney in her county for her. Need to get the note for vacation notarized. While moving mom on Tuesday, packing for vacation this week and baseball and swimming. I think Mom's care taker and I have all the household bills worked out. Some much to do.
Weight, knitting, and so much more to updated. I do not think much school work was completed this last week I hope we get more done this week. Yet it looks almost as busy if not more so.
Birthdays my nieces is today happy 19th, dh's Aunt J's tomorrow, and mom/grandma W's on Tuesday, with the national holiday on Wednesday. much, much, much going on.
I am trying to get her Dr.'s appointment for Friday moved to Waterloo. I need to follow up with the County Attorney in her county for her. Need to get the note for vacation notarized. While moving mom on Tuesday, packing for vacation this week and baseball and swimming. I think Mom's care taker and I have all the household bills worked out. Some much to do.
Weight, knitting, and so much more to updated. I do not think much school work was completed this last week I hope we get more done this week. Yet it looks almost as busy if not more so.
Birthdays my nieces is today happy 19th, dh's Aunt J's tomorrow, and mom/grandma W's on Tuesday, with the national holiday on Wednesday. much, much, much going on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home