Happy Birthday DS!
Yep! Today one ds had a birthday! Grandpa came over! We went to the city's Veterans Days service as we usually do. I always wonder if I is because I was in the Iowa National Guard or because DS birthday is a National Holiday. We have studied it most years in school. Two boys came with the ones named after the New Testiment 16 & 10.
Grandpa was a hard worker here today. He put the light in over the study/work area between the dining room and living room. 240 watts of light now. WOW. Replaced the switch in one room, worked on the sump pump (I hope that means no more floods). Seam like I missed a job too. Then he bought us all lunch at birthday ds place of choice. Which since it is Veteran's Day meant Grandpa and I ate for free. And I was good too with trying to loose weight at my favorite all time all you can eat buffet. WooHoo. =-)
I think he likes have a job to do here though beacuse he never stays when he does not have a job to do here. Who knows why?
Next birthday one month and one day way. =-) For now they ar 19, 16, 13, 10, & 7. Oldest ds even called birthday boy, Thanks to my proding. DS got running shoes for his birthday.
Grandpa was a hard worker here today. He put the light in over the study/work area between the dining room and living room. 240 watts of light now. WOW. Replaced the switch in one room, worked on the sump pump (I hope that means no more floods). Seam like I missed a job too. Then he bought us all lunch at birthday ds place of choice. Which since it is Veteran's Day meant Grandpa and I ate for free. And I was good too with trying to loose weight at my favorite all time all you can eat buffet. WooHoo. =-)
I think he likes have a job to do here though beacuse he never stays when he does not have a job to do here. Who knows why?
Next birthday one month and one day way. =-) For now they ar 19, 16, 13, 10, & 7. Oldest ds even called birthday boy, Thanks to my proding. DS got running shoes for his birthday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home