Shiner
So much to add. DS 15 gets to go a varsity only trip. Being as he is young if this one boys runs he will not but what a honors. He came in 7th for the 5 K fun run the first day of school for our school. 30 seconds off his personal record from last year.The churches softball had a bad end to there season on Tuesday. Not only did they loose the game they had to forfeit in the 6th inning, as the umpire was not enforcing the rules. Tonight preacher said we would find somewhere else to play than city rec. However, ds 15 Cross Country coach informed me he read ds name in the paper. So I asked ds about it he said he went 5 for 6 on the make up game they had Thursday. Atta boy =-)
Well earlier in the day Tuesday we attended the home education (the local schools went back to school! YEA) picnic. When it was time to leave ds10 had to take one more swing at the ball when I said "Let's go," and I took one step too close. Soooooo you can guess what happened. When asked I like to just say I have a 10 year old boy. I hope to get pictures tomorrow. But since he used a rusted off support pipe for his bat. I had to go to the doctor because I do not think I have had a tetanus shot since basic training in 1983. rust +dirt+ open skin= time to go get a shot. =-( oh well,ds13 needed on at his physical in early August but they wanted to see if insurance would cover a whooping cough/tetanus combination shot so we both got our today.
Plans are to go get bunny tomorrow, Cargo is visiting. DS 10 is doing good with him so far. Cargo's family went on vacation to see the "Inspirations" sing. I hope they are having a good trip. He has been a good dog. I know I will be full of pictures soon. I better call it a day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home