Rabbit
Late Saturday I got a interesting e-mail from Freecycle, Pet bunny's. (I planned on shutting down the computer until I read that.) Seems they were given 4 last winter and told they were separated by male and female. They were not. So they ended up with 8 litters and looking for homes. Well 3-4 years ago when the boys did pet reports 13 year old dear son had wanted a hare after doing his research. Since he was up late I mentioned it to him and he talked to dear hubby and I guess we are getting a pet rabbit fairly soon. It was born around April so it is full grown now. We have been to Petco and priced getting started. We want to check another place or two. Yet he pulled some money form the Credit Union while cashing his check for some painting he did Saturday.
School has been a fight with the boys. =-) Seam they have adjusted very quickly being able to play with the neighborhood children. =-) (There was only one girl they could play with in the old neighborhood, the rest could not talk without swearing.) I guess I will have to reinforce the no computer with out permission & timers to get them to focus as well. Dad works, they need to work. Besides they got too much time off in June and July with city recreation activities. Or I would give them August off. I still plan to give them from when the other schools start until Labor Day off. Hey I need a break to re-tool as well.
The meeting was GREAT with Brother Brian McBride. Every message hit a nerve, and I was not alone. I would have like to seen a lost soul redeemed. Maybe this week. =-)
Knitting over the weekend I frogged "My Constant Companion." I did not like holding the teal with the purple so I had yarn every where, wound it too tight and backwards . I left the join where I had purple to purple with the Cascade 220, but had to take out the purple to teal. How I held both ends of the teal first used it up on the bottom and am working off two balls of the purple. Tonight I re wound the purple so it was a center pull and not rolling all over on me. My 6 Sox (Scale Skin Socks)KAL are making progress nicely all inch and a half of them. Monthly Dishcloth is almost finished with the Mid Month Dishcloth, I am thinking tomorrow's will finish it up. Still I have tatting and the crochet "String bag" I carry around to work on. I think I am in the boring repeat, repeat parts on most of theses currently. Tonight 13 year old dear son said he like loom knitting better, it helps he sold he had he had my loom tied up for ever on. I told him I like whatever I am working on. The dish cloth sits by the computer so I can work the lines as I get them. The 6 Sox (Scale Skin Socks) KAL go every where with me along with the tatting and crochet bag. While "My Constant Companion." only goes from room to room at home, as the plastic bag I am carrying it in has wholes in the bottom, I do not want to loose anything. Oh and for now the socks fit me I think I should make them for me encase he does not like them. I know I did not say who he is but I am not ready to tell yet, they are not far enough along.
School has been a fight with the boys. =-) Seam they have adjusted very quickly being able to play with the neighborhood children. =-) (There was only one girl they could play with in the old neighborhood, the rest could not talk without swearing.) I guess I will have to reinforce the no computer with out permission & timers to get them to focus as well. Dad works, they need to work. Besides they got too much time off in June and July with city recreation activities. Or I would give them August off. I still plan to give them from when the other schools start until Labor Day off. Hey I need a break to re-tool as well.
The meeting was GREAT with Brother Brian McBride. Every message hit a nerve, and I was not alone. I would have like to seen a lost soul redeemed. Maybe this week. =-)
Knitting over the weekend I frogged "My Constant Companion." I did not like holding the teal with the purple so I had yarn every where, wound it too tight and backwards . I left the join where I had purple to purple with the Cascade 220, but had to take out the purple to teal. How I held both ends of the teal first used it up on the bottom and am working off two balls of the purple. Tonight I re wound the purple so it was a center pull and not rolling all over on me. My 6 Sox (Scale Skin Socks)KAL are making progress nicely all inch and a half of them. Monthly Dishcloth is almost finished with the Mid Month Dishcloth, I am thinking tomorrow's will finish it up. Still I have tatting and the crochet "String bag" I carry around to work on. I think I am in the boring repeat, repeat parts on most of theses currently. Tonight 13 year old dear son said he like loom knitting better, it helps he sold he had he had my loom tied up for ever on. I told him I like whatever I am working on. The dish cloth sits by the computer so I can work the lines as I get them. The 6 Sox (Scale Skin Socks) KAL go every where with me along with the tatting and crochet bag. While "My Constant Companion." only goes from room to room at home, as the plastic bag I am carrying it in has wholes in the bottom, I do not want to loose anything. Oh and for now the socks fit me I think I should make them for me encase he does not like them. I know I did not say who he is but I am not ready to tell yet, they are not far enough along.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home