Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

time for another picture


Well here you can see what dear son 13 years old has been doing driving me nuts. Not to bad for his first wood working project and only his 15 year old brother to help him with some of it. Dad was able to come help last night getting the 1st door on and almost the second. I have tried to offer some guidance but do not know that much about woodworking myself.

I called Craig for his birthday and only got his voice mail. I was hoping to ask him about making a droppings pan for it.

Oh the roof is not attached at this point when the picture was taken last night. I just set it there for the night.

Not too much knitting today I did finish the "Swish with a Twist" dishcloth I "had" to make. I photographed the dishcloth I received in the e-mail with the Monthly dishcloth group's exchange as well. On my monitor at least it is hard to tell it is all shades of blue. It is a short row pattern made my Anne K. in RI. I can tell she did a three needle bind off, I think she may have slipped the edge stitches as well. I am not real sure on that call but they are very nice edges. I suppose I should show the white "Swish with a Twist" I made as well.


Sounds like we may be doing some thing different for Labor Day. We were invited to cousin Cindi and Ricks home farther away that where our oldest goes to school but still a day trip. Nothing has been said about the church having its usual picnic yet. But I think only the adults and youngest will be making the trip. as we talked about it around the supper table tonight the oldest two still at home have other commitments that day. 15 ds is working a 1/2 marathon like he did last year, and both are going to be in a parade for retired Col. Hellmer campaign. Hey politics is how I met him anyway. But since he did the church's closing for both buying and selling, up dated our wills, and closing for our homes purchase and sale I think we know him a little better, lest I forget he has employed all three Boys Scout's we have or had to do work for him regularly, farm, office, campaign. I wonder if I can link his campaign.?. I think I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map