Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mom Came Home ! ? !


This morning as dh was prepping to prime the kitchen repairs from changing wall ovens when we moved in (May 5th , 2006). I called dad to see how things were going, 100 miles away in Waterloo, Iowa. He said mom was home! He sounded better, too. Since she has had Alzheimer's and suffered a stoke June 22, 2006 (at least her second) she had not been home. I went over last week for there 49th Anniversary and found them both at the nursing home. Glad I did not stop at the house first I would not have found anyone. Dad has been sounding and looking so wore out, I was wondering how that would effect his health. It sound like they are both doing better. =-) It is about time, that takes stress off me. =-) I am having trouble finding a good picture of them together, this one is from 2002 when I had a party for there 45th anniversery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map