Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Today, 11 August 2006

We are praying about the special meeting we have coming up with Brother Brain Mc Bride. August 13-16, 2006 at Grace Baptist Church in Dubuque, Iowa. We are really excited to see what God has for us.

I need to get some pictures up and learn more about how this blog thing all works. It seems I may have trouble finding the pattern for the KAL bag. I e-mailed Amy over in Galena, IL at Fiber Wild and she does not carry the pattern. I will have to check with Cedar Rapids and get there. I wonder how soon I can find the name of the yarn shop there.

I should give the boys the day off school. As I do not feel well today but we did take the day off yesterday to go visit Grandpa and Grandma Moschke. We went straight to the nursing home and found them both there. Grandma was having a good day. She knew me, the picture of ds 19, as well as knowing ds 15, ds 10 and ds 13 in that order. However, ds 7's name she had to be told.

I did start the curent 6 Sox KAL Scale Skin Scocks pattern. I am sure I will frog it when I see where the yarn repetes but for now I am checking gage. (I am sticking to that story.) I have started up the handle on one side of the Spiral Bound Bag from Bag A Holic in 2005, I just started the end og July on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map