Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I added a picture. =-)

Wow, I added a picture of me from 2004 at the Shedd Aquarium, on our way to Camp Achor.

I will have to figure out how to get to this page more often. You can do a lot more with this than that little pop up one. I should get ready for this evening.

Brother McBride's preaching has been Great, as I expected so far. Looking forward to tonight again. I sure hope I did not loose he family picture when I cropped for this. I am not at all sure I like the upgrades ds 19, in Ames, made over the weekend to this computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map