Iditarod Things have slowed down today
With 8 of the 10 who have made it in so far today , making it in before I got to check the computer I have not caught the ones who came in while watching the web cam. I think I did get one of the two but it was using the slower updating one . que sira, sira. A couple of musher have me concerned at this point. One had had the minimum dogs for days scratched today. I'll have to guess it was because one of the dogs was getting tired, until I find out why. =-( SSG Harry T. Alexie made it intoday as well as Bill Cotter, Rick Larson,Karin Henderson, Cindy Gallea, Mike Williams who carried things from a man who was killed by a drunk driver earlier this year.
David Sawatzky has had many of us wondering what is going so slow in the last 22 miles.
David Sawatzky has had many of us wondering what is going so slow in the last 22 miles.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home