Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Antisapation

As close as I can figure I have wanted to go to the Iowa State Fair for about 34 years. First as a young 4-H er. Hoping for that coveted purple Grand Champion that I could compete with at the state fair. Then learning that our county had its county fair too late for most of the deadlines. While I did earn purples with the horses I did not with my sewing, cooking, pictures, rabbits and woodworking as hard as I tried. The ones I was sure were my ticket, would bomb. While my why am I taking this even, entries did better than I expected. I did not when grand champion with any of them. So come this year.

I picked up a flier for the state fair at the library when I saw them, and was hoping, as usual. One day dh come home from work and asked what I had going August 14. I did not have anything in the beginning so he said, "Keep it open." Keeping me guessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map