Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Life on 2 August 2007

Baseball is finished today for the boys, softball has one more game on Tuesday. Mom's side rail for the bed was located quickly yesterday and brought to her.

Weight is +.5 or very close to where it has been. As long as I do not gain any more.

Knitting I did not finish the Victorian Lace socks in time for the Six Sox Group deadline. I am thrilled with the new sock they unveiled and can hardly weight to get starting on it. I am making progress baby afghan, it will have to become a stay at home project now, it is getting too big to carry around. While the socks, I already mentioned, need to get finished. So to my painted gloves! While some one is nicely waiting for me to wind up some of those so we can get our Hyphen-Boy Bags made. so I will be busy for some time to come. I must find time to tat some more as well.

School is going very slowly, yet we are making some progress. I wonder if we will have time to take a break before the new year starts?

Today was garbage pick up for the Taste of D last night. When I learned they still have not turned in the cans from last years I volunteer to get it done. Well the boys sorted the cans from the non cans thrown in. BUT I do not want to make a bunch of trips so will see where we can get rid of the non cans and see if we can get more to do at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map