Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh my the long post I wrote is gone!

Our new puppy was born May 2 or 3. We have two picture of her with her eyes closed but are waiting for more current pictures Her eyes should have been open for about 10 days I think.

Rod graduated May 9, 2009 with his M.B. A. from Clarke College in Dubuque, Iowa!

We ran the Heritage Trail Race May 9th as well. Rod was 3rd in the 40-49 year old in the 10K! DS #3 was 3rd in the 19 and under 5K race! While young Mr. Harbin and I ran the whole race. We really pushed each other at the end. My time was slower than a year ago so I missed one of my two goals. That is enough to say about that. Rod was happy he beat a Wittman, mind you it was the young Tim not the older Ted and Ty and in a 10 K (6.2 miles for those of us who use imperial measure)! Next up is the 4 mile Grandview Gallop June 13, 2009. Same day as my niece Ellies grad party.

Tonight Ellie graduates from Rod and I high school. Brian, his wife, Cherish and Craig all graduated from there as well as her sister Carrie in 2006. Ellie is one of three Valedictorian's! Way to go Ellie! Rod was 9th our of 329 in 1980. While mom was Salutatorian out of 8 in 1955 back in MI at Walkerville High.

While tomorrow DS#2 is running in the Iowa State High School Athletic Associations- State Track Meet 1600 meter (1 mile) race! He qualified on my birthday! Thank you son. I always knew you could do it!

Well I have to leave so I hope it doe snot take to long to update. I want to let you know about next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map