Ignite the Fire is now available for immediate download
I would love for you to share the information that Ignite the Fire is now available for immediate download.
Some years back on and Arabian Horse e-mail list. I "met" a delightful young lady who had another thing in common with me Home Education. While she had just gotten her first Arabian. I was working on getting back in to them after about 15 year of being out. While I was and am teaching at home she was being taught at home. Both live in the same state and attended the same conference. So I planned to meet her and her mom there. Her mom was a speaker and author. They blessed me, in ways I am not going to explain here. I was shocked. So when her mom asked me to share this information today I was very glad to do this. Her book "Ignite the Fire" is now available for immediate download. bit.ly/5fHTkD will take you there.
Some years back on and Arabian Horse e-mail list. I "met" a delightful young lady who had another thing in common with me Home Education. While she had just gotten her first Arabian. I was working on getting back in to them after about 15 year of being out. While I was and am teaching at home she was being taught at home. Both live in the same state and attended the same conference. So I planned to meet her and her mom there. Her mom was a speaker and author. They blessed me, in ways I am not going to explain here. I was shocked. So when her mom asked me to share this information today I was very glad to do this. Her book "Ignite the Fire" is now available for immediate download. bit.ly/5fHTkD will take you there.
Labels: school at home


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home