A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.
posted by A. M. Warnke @ 8:13 AM
At Sat Oct 01, 07:09:00 PM PDT, Teresa said…
that is great! You found it right away!too bad there isnt a jag at the end of that tunnel instead of a normal car.
At Fri Oct 07, 01:53:00 PM PDT, peterseitz said…
is this at fountain park?
At Fri Oct 07, 01:54:00 PM PDT, Peter Seitz said…
Is that at fountain park?
At Fri Oct 07, 11:22:00 PM PDT, A. M. Warnke said…
Yes Pete. I did not know you knew about my blog, then again you help me on the computer I have it set as a home page It should not surprise me at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At Sat Oct 01, 07:09:00 PM PDT,
Teresa said…
that is great! You found it right away!
too bad there isnt a jag at the end of that tunnel instead of a normal car.
At Fri Oct 07, 01:53:00 PM PDT,
peterseitz said…
is this at fountain park?
At Fri Oct 07, 01:54:00 PM PDT,
Peter Seitz said…
Is that at fountain park?
At Fri Oct 07, 11:22:00 PM PDT,
A. M. Warnke said…
Yes Pete. I did not know you knew about my blog, then again you help me on the computer I have it set as a home page It should not surprise me at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home